Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Episode #133 (09.29.2009)

The Final Episode of Dallas Does Indie.

1.The Kinks - This Time Tomorrow
2.The Shins - Pressed In A Book
3.Tokyo Police Club - Be Good
4.Rogue Wave - Man-Revolutionary!
5.Neutral Milk Hotel - In The Aeroplane Over The Sea
6.A.C. Newman - Drink To Me Babe Then
7.Sufjan Stevens - The Predatory Wasp...
8.Loudon Wainwright III - The Swimming Song
9.Modest Mouse - Once Chance
10.Fruit Bats - Seaweed
11.Beirut - Scenic World
12.Radiohead - (nice dream)
13.Voxtrot - Introduction
14.The Kinks - I've Gotta Go Now
15.The Beatles - The End
16.Arcade Fire - Keep The Car Running



buy it at insound!

4 Comments:

Blogger ArleyM said...

Jasien,
As I start listening to this, the last episode of Dallas Does Indie I feel the need to give you big thanks.

Your podcast has been there for me during some of the biggest times in my life these last four years. It's been a blast.

Thanks for your keen insights into music. You've introduced me to countless indie classics - bands who I've gone on to love and support. Off the top of my head: Spoon (who I had dismissed!), Menomena, Fleet Foxes, Los Campesinos and Dr. Dog. Make no mistake, these bands are absolute favourites.

Looking back at my Top5 tracks of the week (http://arleym.com/top5) I always see link-backs to the latest DDI (or at least the one my wife and I are spinning in the car at the moment).

While it's sad to see the podcast come to an end; it's for the noble cause of spending time with your family. Good on you, there is no better reason. Better to bow out with grace at the right time, than burn out.

So thanks again for the time and dedication you've invested into this project.

Your fan always,

Arley McBlain

7:06 AM 
Blogger Chris said...

We'll always love you, DDI.

1:34 AM 
Blogger Name: Destiny said...

nooooO!!!!!

7:21 PM 
Blogger Name: Destiny said...

NoooooooO!!!!

7:22 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Indie-Verse


Music Submission & Song Removal
MP3s and songs played on DDI are for sampling purposes only. Please support these artists by purchasing their music. If you have a complaint regarding a song played, please utilize the form below and request that it be removed. I will endeavor to remove the song as quickly as possible.

Get Heard. For those wanting to submit music to the show, you can email me .mp3's by clicking here,





Download the lastest show
Download the Latest Show
High-Quality MP3»
 
Subscribe to Feed (RSS 2.0) Subscribe in iTunes Download iTunes Subscribe to Feed